2021-2022 Dumbarton Student _Parent Handbook
2021-2022 Dumbarton Elementary Back to School COVID Reference Guide Updated
Click Below for the Traffic Safety Plan
Dumbarton’s Traffic Safety Plan for the Website
Easy Ways to Help our School
- Clip and send in Box Tops all year. Visit www.boxtops4education.com for coupons & recipes.
- Clip Campbells UPC Codes year round. We order education supplies with our points. Visit www.labelsforeducation.com for coupons and recipes.
- Clip Tyson Project A Labels (must be entire label). We earn .24 per lable.
- Target Credit Card Have a Red Card? We earn 1% if you designate our school. Please visit Target for Education website.
- My Coke Rewards. Please register online @ mycokerewards.com and donate your coke points to Dumbarton. Codes are under the caps, or under the flaps or wraps of coke products.
- Soda and Soup Tabs– Send in your soda/soup tabs and Mrs. Dean will send them in to the Virginia Ronald McDonald House,
- Recycling NEWSPAPER. We have a bin in the back of the school for recycling Newspaper ONLY. No cardboard, string, boxes,
- WE ALL GROCERY SHOP. Please take a moment and register your store cards. It doesn’t cost you a cent and it benefits our school.
- Register your Food Lion MCP Card. Our school code is 217192. Visit www.foodlionmvprewards.com. You only register once.
- Register your Martin’s A+ Card. Our school code is 03104 Visit www.martinsaplus.com. Must register each school year.
- Register your Krogers Plus Card. You will receive a bar code to take to Krogers and have it scanned one time when checking out and we will earn points towards educational supplies. Must be done each school year.